Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 2 mal aufgerufen
 News
liyifeng1234 Offline

15.03.2019 09:50
It is expected to become a tourist attrac antworten

Arsenal’s Hector Bellerin scores a goal during the English Premier League match against Bournemouth yesterday. Arsenal squandered the lead by conceding two goals in five minutes to lose 1-2.
With star forward Alexis Sanchez left at home Jeremy Toljan Trikot Borussia Dortmund , Arsenal squandered a lead by conceding two goals in five minutes to lose 1-2 at Bournemouth in the Premier League on Sunday.

Callum Wilson equalized in the 70th minute for Bournemouth before setting up Jordon Ibe for the winner in the 74th minute, intensifying Arsenal’s problems in what could be developing into another crisis under Arsene Wenger.

Hector Bellerin opened the scoring in the 52nd for Arsenal, which is in sixth place and has dropped five points off the Champions League qualification positions.

Wenger said Sanchez was omitted because the Chile international was “being vague” while Manchester City and Manchester United fight for his services. “We have left him at home because of the situation,” Wenger said. “I still don’t know what is going to happen.”

It seems inevitable that Sanchez will depart this month, leaving the team without its game-changer and top scorer from last season. Mesut Ozil was also missing because of injury and Arsenal’s lineup looked a shadow of the past teams under Wenger.

Arsenal with 39 points — five behind rivals Tottenham Hotspur in fifth. Bournemouth, meanwhile Alexander Isak Trikot Borussia Dortmund , climbs to 13th but remain just four points above the bottom three.

Meanwhile, Antonio Conte believes Chelsea’s gruelling schedule and a lack of squad depth are to blame for the champion’s recent struggles. Conte’s side lacked energy and drive as it was forced to settle for a dour 0-0 draw against 10-man Leicester at Stamford Bridge on Saturday.

For the first time in the club’s history, Chelsea has endured three successive goalless draws after an FA Cup stalemate at Norwich and a League Cup blank against Arsenal.

Even the 68th minute dismissal of Leicester defender Ben Chilwell for two bookings in quick succession couldn’t lift lethargic Chelsea, which was outplayed in the first half and couldn’t make its numerical advantage count at the end of the second period.

“We played with tiredness. We suffered a lot in the first half and at the start of the second half,” Conte said. “We played a lot of effort against Arsenal on Wednesday, then to play a really good team in good physical form like Leicester was difficult. We played with almost the same players as against Arsenal. I saw a lot of players very tired. I saw Eden (Hazard) was very tired so he came off. When I decided to put fresh energy on with Willian and Pedro Raphael Guerreiro Trikot Borussia Dortmund , the game changed. We created chances to score but at the end the result was fair.”

Denmark's Caroline Wozniacki poses with her trophy during the awarding ceremony of the women's singles final match against Romania's Simona Halep at Australian Open 2018 in Melbourne, Australia, Jan. 27, 2018. (XinhuaBai Xuefei)

By Levi J Parsons

MELBOURNE, Jan. 27 (Xinhua) -- Denmark's Caroline Wozniacki won her first tennis Grand Slam title on Saturday, narrowly beating out world number one Simona Halep in the Australian Open final.

With the three hour match finishing 7-6 (7-2) Marco Reus Trikot Borussia Dortmund , 3-6, 6-4, commentators described the 3-set thriller as one of the "greatest women's finals of all time."

Although the 27-year-old got off to a perfect start, breaking Halep's serve early in the first set, the gritty Romanian fought back and managed to force a tie break.

Wozniacki, however Mario Gotze Trikot Borussia Dortmund , was able to hold her nerve and take the set by getting the better of the long, powerful baseline rallies that dominated play.

But an early break in the second following a lengthy deuce battle saw Halep level the contest.

With fans at the Rod Laver Arena already on the edge of their seat going into the deciding third set, the tension grew as the exhausted pair battled break point after break point, struggling to hold serve.

Eventually, Halep edged ahead 4-3 and looked the most likely to go on and win the match.

"I had opportunities to go 3-0 and 4-1, but I didn't take them Jadon Sancho Trikot Borussia Dortmund ," a relieved Wozniacki told Xinhua.

"She was playing really well and I was thinking it looks like it may not be my day, but I was never really nervous at that point, I just kind of got there and gave it my all."

"I was playing aggressively, I think I played well but it could have gone either way today, but I'm happy it went my way."

Although extremely disappointed after missing out on her third Grand Slam final, Halep said that mentally she had greatly improved from her past performances.

But after a series of punishing matches throughout the tournament Thomas Delaney Trikot Borussia Dortmund , including the record equaling 22-game epic against American Lauren Davis, Halep had to bravely persevere through to the final despite suffering severe tendon problems in both feet.

"I was really tired and I have pain everywhere, but I think I did pretty well with all those things going on," Halep said.

"After the first set, I was out, no energy Achraf Hakimi Trikot Borussia Dortmund , no power, then I just said that I have to hit all the balls and I took the second set."

"I came back in the third set but when I served for 5-3, the gas was gone, I couldn' t make it."

"I'm really sad but I can still smile, it's just a tennis match in the end."

The victory also means Wozniacki will move from second spot, to claim the world number one ranking from Halep.

Meanwhile Abdou Diallo Trikot Borussia Dortmund , earlier in the day, China tasted success at the Australian Open, with Wang Xinyu and her partner Liang En Shuo claiming the women's Junior doubles title against Papua New Guinea's Violet Apisah and Switzerland's Lulu Sun.

The final score finished 7-6 (7-4), 4-6, (10-5).

It is expected to become a tourist attraction that can host hundreds of thousands of visitors per year. However, people tend to adopt other solution. Cheap Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Sports Jerseys Cheap Throwback Sports Jerseys

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor