Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 13 mal aufgerufen
 Speedfight 2 100
instant keto ( Gast )
18.04.2020 14:22
instant keto Antworten

forgot to dig out those are really really good obviously you can't have like bread or toast or of poop or something like that I think I might even be up to 10 pounds I don't know google it it's something crazy keep your digestive system right you guys that's where a lot of bloat and stuff comes from is from eating yourself anyway it's it's slow especially the closer you are to your goal weight the slower it i instant keto s the more weight you have to lose you're gonna lose more weight so you can't compare yourself to someone else game a mental frustration it set me back and it was frustrating but for me I now eat how I eat and on the weekends I can still cheat and go out and whatever else and I hop on the scale on Monday and I didn't gain any weight that is so crazy to me because like I'm so not used to that but you guys what I swear by is the internet and fasting it's what works for me I feel so

https://doznutrition.com/instant-keto/

instant keto »»
 Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz