Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 7 mal aufgerufen
 Pflegen und Putzen
jiuwo23 Offline

02.04.2020 10:15
Jose Abreu Jersey Antworten

Helen Wilkie is a professional speaker, trainer Barry Larkin Jersey , consultant and author who has worked with hundreds of newly appointed managers and understands their special challenges. Visit and sign up for her series of free management skills teleseminars.

"Do not think that love, in order to be genuine, has to be extraordinary. What we need is to love without getting tired." --Mother Theresa

?Twas one of those days when my husband left promising to return home a little early, and to bring with him a pizza.

I had started the day, even, in one of those relatively rare but still very real moods in which the best I was going to be able to do in my role as a stay-at-home mom would be to fake a smile and turn my back Joe Morgan Jersey , when necessary, to count to ten.

It was on this particular day that the girls and I were heading to a distant store to pick out just the right gift for someone. My 3-year-old, who is much less adept (thankfully) at reading her mommy's moods than her daddy is, was passing the time by speaking every thought that occurred to her. Right now, those thoughts revolved around the time of day.

"If you get up early enough, it's night Johnny Bench Jersey ," she announced.

"Callie gets earbubble," (that would be "irritable") "right before her nap."

"Daddy comes home when it gets dark."

I answered yes to all of these things, only half-listening. Then, making conversation in the distracted way I do on days like this, I sputtered a question: "What's your favorite time of the day?"

Silence. Had I stumped her?

"What did you ask me, mommy?"

So I repeated the question. "What's your favorite time of the day?"

Silence again.

I looked in the rear view mirror. Her blank stare told me she thought my question was absurd. After a time Cincinnati Reds Jersey , she answered:

"This one."

Now Cassie does enjoy a good long car ride, so I asked her the question again as she was getting ready for bed that night:

"Cassie, what's your favorite time of day?"

The answer was the same: "This one."

Ah. This one. And so should it be for me. How I wish it were. How I wish I could recognize the peace and joy in every single moment with my kids.

You see, my daughter is better than me at something I long to be good at. It's what Richard Foster, author of Prayer: Finding the Heart's True Home, calls the Prayer of the Ordinary.

"We are Praying the Ordinary Alcides Escobar Jersey ," he writes, "when we see God in the ordinary experiences of life. Can we find meaning in the crayon marks on the wall made by the kids? Are they somehow the finger of God writing on the wall of our hearts?" In the same chapter, he writes: "It is in the everyday and the commonplace that we learn patience, acceptance, and contentment."

That, I'm sure Jose Abreu Jersey , is true. Particularly that patience part.

My fear is that, like everyone with adult children tells me, the time will go too quickly, I fear that I'll wish for it back, even those mealtimes interrupted by the whisper "Mommy, I pooped." Even those whines for another Go-gurt. Even the stray Legos I nail with my bare feet. I fear that I'll soon pine for all the time I've ever wished away.

And yet Ervin Santana Jersey , though I'm infinitely conscious of trying to freeze those moments the good and the bad in my memory for some distant future, it's hard. It's hard to see Foster's crayon marks on the wall as anything but crayon marks. Crayon marks that I will hav. Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NBA Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys China Free Shipping

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz