Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 7 mal aufgerufen
 Speedfight 2 100
DXN Code Strike Benefit ( Gast )
16.03.2020 11:38
DXN Code Strike Benefit Antworten

like sugar added to it but when it comes to like a gluten-free technically keto baking flour this is probably one of the which I forgot to DXN Code Strike Benefit
dig out those are really really good obviously you can't have like bread or toast or anything like that on keto however there are some keto bread recipes that I do plan on trying so if y'all would be interested in that let me know but as for food for the fridge I guess this is a half fridge half not these are avocados they're ginormous it's my favorite food I eat at least one of these a day because they're so delicious and I just can't help myself I have bulk bags spinach and I don't have any kale right now because I recently made kale chips DXN Code Strike Side Effects  and ate all the kale so that's going but I almost always have kale in the fridge these are Brussels sprouts which are relatively low carb and honestly just delicious so these are really good staple to add to your more fatty and like mild protein filled dinner definitely a good option and then we have giant heads of cauliflower that we use for cauliflower fried rice or just like grilled cauliflower it's delicious and then other th

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz