Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 33 mal aufgerufen
 News
panxing18 Offline

09.08.2019 02:58
Welcome to Divisional Round Saturday! To Antworten

day’s slate of games is the less interesting one from our perspective as inveterate Saint-haters Youth Julio Jones Jersey , but both games have the potential to be genuinely great. Colts @ Chiefs, 4:35 p.m.This might prove to be the most compelling game of the Divisional Round. The Colts have been one of the NFL’s most surprising teams, with massive improvements under Chris Ballard and Frank Reich that have turned their defense into a nasty unit and improved the offensive line to the point where Andrew Luck has been able to enjoy a comeback season. They dispatched the Ravens pretty handily, and Baltimore was one of the toughest defenses and most dynamic offenses of 2018 with Lamar Jackson at the helm.The Chiefs, meanwhile, are basically the 2012 or 2016 Falcons, a team with a tremendous offense that is significantly limited by its defense. Patrick Mahomes should be the league’s MVP and it’s awfully tough to hold this team under 30 points, but a quality offense can easily score 30+ without breaking a sweat against them. Those kinds of teams typically have trouble going deep into the postseason, but the Chiefs are an absolutely brutal offense to stop. I’d expect this one to be a compelling battle, especially if Kansas City can force a couple of turnovers to pour gasoline on things.Ultimately, though, the Colts have the advantages in the trenches, and have a much better chance of walking away with this one if things get ugly. I like their chances here. Prediction: Colts 38 Julio Jones Men Jersey , Chiefs 34Cowboys @ Rams, 8:15 p.m.This is another great defense versus a great offense, but the matchup is a little different here.The Cowboys do not have a great offense. It’s no secret that while Dak Prescott is a capable, mobile quarterback who has some eye-popping efforts in his career, but struggles with consistency and has some very weak games this year. Ezekiel Elliott is a top-notch back and Amari Cooper is difficult to defend, but scratch by those guys and this is just a mediocre unit. They need to win by containing other teams, and to their credit, they’ve been able to do so thanks to a stellar front seven and better-than-expected secondary.Their opponent is going to be tough to beat for a team like that. The Rams are bristling with weapons and creative ways to hurt you, from Todd Gurley to Robert Woods to Sean McVay’s brain, which looms over everything that’s happening. The Rams defense has not been stellar all year, but they have potent players up front like Aaron Donald and an opportunistic secondary, so they’re hardly as shaky as the Chiefs in that regard.The Rams are just a better team. Dallas has been beating the odds and I’m hesitant to bet against them because of it, but unless the Rams just utterly mess the bed on offense Color Rush Julio Jones Jersey , they should be able to get by Dallas. If they get up early and Dallas has to pass to rally, it could get downright ugly.Prediction: Rams 27, Cowboys 20Please do use this as your open thread for this afternoon’s game, and enjoy. FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. (AP) — Julio Jones is using the same approach he took at the start of training camp last year: report on time and wait for the Atlanta Falcons to offer a better contract.Jones, a two-time All-Pro and six-time Pro Bowl receiver, expects to rank among the highest-paid players at his position before too much longer.A five-year deal he signed in August 2015 included $47 million in total guarantees, but that deal is so outdated that it ranks Jones, one of the NFL’s most consistently productive players, 12th among receivers. The Falcons bumped his salary a modest $2.9 million last year with the assurance that another lucrative, long-term deal would be in place before the start of this season.Jones, who ranks fifth among active players with 698 career catches and 10,731 yards receiving Julio Jones Jersey Boys , told The Associated Press on Wednesday that he wants to be a Falcon for life.“Yeah, no doubt,” he said. “For me, whatever I do in life and wherever I’m at, I want to be the best at it. I don’t put a cap on myself to be like, ‘Oh, I want to do this. I want to do this. I want this money. I want this. I want to be that.’ “Jones indicated he’s not concerned with eclipsing Cleveland’s Odell Beckham Jr. as the NFL’s highest-paid receiver. He just wants a deal that matches his value.“I want to be the best teammate I can possibly be no matter where I’m at and the type of person that when you see me you say, ‘I enjoyed playing with that guy. I had a great time with that person,’ ” he said. “More than all this other stuff that everybody gets all caught up in. Contract talk, things like this — I just love the game of football in general.”Jones brushed aside a question from a reporter that he already has a deal in place and is waiting to meet the Collective Bargaining Agreement mandate that he must wait a full year signing a new contract.“I don’t care about what anybody else thinks or whatever we’ve got going on,” he said. “We’re together here. We talk among each other. In-house stays in-house. You don’t go outside of that. So if somebody else has any type of information, it has to be false because whatever we talk about is confidential.”Regardless of his financial timetable, Jones isn’t expected to return to full speed on the field for another 10 days to two weeks. He has run a few routes for quarterback Matt Ryan but has mostly worked on the side with trainers as he nurses a sore foot.Jones took no snaps in preseason last year after playing through a hip flexor Cheap Julio Jones Jersey , a back injury and an ankle injury in 2017. It had no effect once the games began as he finished with a league-best 1,677 yards receiving.“I don’t want to chance anything since I’ve been just taking my time to get back in the swing of things, but I’ll be ready to go,” he said. “Like I said, we have a plan in place. Nobody, not me, not (coach Dan Quinn), is really forcing something like ‘I really need you to do this, I need you to do that.’ I’m in the classroom. I’m studying. I’m helping the young guys. I’m getting my reps. I’m getting better every day working, working, working.”

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz