Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 8 mal aufgerufen
 Bilder
Harriet Christy Offline

26.06.2019 05:12
nike air max antworten

You can probably tell because of the name, but the nike air max Nike Air Max 90 made its impressive debut 25 years ago in 1990. The shoe was originally known as the Air Max III since it was the third Air Max model to release until it was retroed and officially changed to Air Max 90. The colorway that made the Air Max 90 as iconic as it is today is the OG Infrared that you see above. Within the last 15 years this colorway has been retroed with different technologies and different materials.

This year the Tinker Hatfield-designed silhouette celebrated its 25th anniversary. Can you believe that it has been chaussure nike 25 years since its debut?When I realized last year that the Air Max 90 would be celebrating this special milestone I was excited to see what kind of releases Nike would be giving us. So as nike air the year got underway there was rumors/leaks of certain celebratory colorways releasing like a new  Cork colorway and of course the original Infrared version.

Maybe the reasoning behind their disappointing 25th anniversary releases is the fact that Nike feels that they don t have to try as hard anymore. I mean they know that we re gonna buy any colorway that they release anyway, so why give us something to nike air max 97 get truly excited for that will go head to head against the growing competition of runners from other brands? Brands like New Balance, Asics, and Saucony are constantly releasing impressive collaborations which is part of the reason that runners are growing in popularity.

But like every business, they saw opportunity to make a profit on a highly coveted shoe and they went all in. I don t blame them. I just think that the Roshe would have had a longer (relevant) lifespan if they had slowed down a bit.Number 2: The competition got more fierce and the Nike roshe run was no longer the most COMFORTABLE shoe on the market.It was bound to happen. Brands (even Nike) started coming out with sneakers nike air max 95 that were far more superior in quality and comfort.

The Yeezy Boost 750 is something of an enigma to me. I can t look at it and see a sneaker really. In fact I ve always said that while at Nike, Kanye had sneakers and now with Adidas he has footwear. It s a shoe that grew on me once I accepted that fact. The suede upper and gray colorway make it a perfect complement to so many outfits.Kevin Plank and his team have looked like endorsement geniuses worthy of a Nobel Prize with the stable they ve assembled.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor