Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 SACHS
qankle Offline

05.06.2019 07:54
Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore 26401RO.OO.A002CA.02 Antworten

Sunday replay why you should pay more attention to Audemars Piguet Royal Oak'Jumbo'

The most famous steel watch of all time is as cool as classic gold.Audemars Piguet Concept FLYING TOURBILLON GMT

When you think of Audemars Piguet's Royal Oak, you can almost imagine a stainless steel strap with a rich blue dial in your mind. Yes, Gerald Genta’s 1972 classic was originally conceived as a steel watch throughout, yes,

The original Jumbo (and its modern version, reference 15202) is as awesome today as it was 46 years ago, but there are other Royal Oak models that should receive the same amount of love. I am not talking about complicated interpretations, not even beloved offshore. No, I am talking about the same classic Jumbo, just made with rich 18k gold. Believe me, if you sleep on this, you really, really sleep.

Now, for our money, if you want to buy gold here, you should go all the way, let the version of this watch match the matching gold dial. It gives the watch seamless and coherent, incredible.

Put it on your wrist and try not to smile - I dare say you. If you want to adjust it a bit, you can choose the dark blue Tapeserie dial. It looks great, just in a very different way. As you would expect, both versions have matching date discs, so the color scheme stays uninterrupted from top to bottom.

Of course, no matter which way you go, you need some confidence to open the watch, but if any best replica watches can give you extra boosts or put a little sway in your footsteps, then my friends, that's it.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz