Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 News
josephhenry452 Offline

27.05.2019 08:53
avg my account Antworten

avg my account

avg my account | To activate avg read this blog step by step process

First of all, you have to uninstall the antivirus you have downloaded before. To start this process and installation, just follow the given process.

1) Go to Control Panel.

2) Click on Programs.

3) Now Download AVG Antivirus from given link avg com retail file would be in .exe format. Double Click on Downloaded file. Now the installer will start itself for the Installation. Wait till it finishes. You don’t much to do but just wait some more.

4) Now the screen will appear in front. Click on the Pop-Up named Install now. After that, all the necessary components will start to install.

5) Now you need to fill the given blanks if you have AVG account. If you don’t have then you can create a new account by clicking “create an account here”

6) You need to wait till all the subprograms are downloaded and make sure you have enabled AVG Firewall. When the installation is done just scan the complete data and files. You’re DONE!

Once your plan expires you’ve to update your Antivirus by clicking given link avg.com/retail.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz